Sunday, February 26, 2012

Day 9 Cycle 11

Today we got a 90 minute delay due to some snow.  It's also Friday so I'm pretty happy.  It's a lot easier to wake up at 7:30 than it is to get up at 6.  Unfortunately though it is the last day of the cycle.  I really don't want to go to academics but we have to get all of our CAPT tests done so it'll be good to get them out of the way.  Today we also took our DWTA so that's done.  I'm gonna probably do all my CSS stuff during the academic cycle or just wait until we get back to shop.  Not sure yet.  I like to procrastinate but I really don't want to have to deal with it next cycle and then have to do more work on top of it.

1 comment:

  1. Be careful with the procrastination...I procrastinate all the time myself because I feel I work better under pressure but there have been times when it has come back to bite me.

    ReplyDelete