Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 1 Cycle 13

Today I worked on my CSS work.  I worked on it non stop and got it all done.  I counted and there are 90 in total.  That means there are a total of 180 pages i had to make...90 index files and 90 style sheets.  If I have to type .html again I might actually jump out a window.  I am so glad to have it done.  All I have to do now is that website with CSS.  I was extremely productive today and I learned so cool stuff with CSS. I unfortunately don't think I'm going to use CSS much in my life.  Tomorrow we are doing stuff with flash that I don't want to do.  I'm not a flash kind of guy.  Hopefully it won't be hard.

1 comment:

  1. That is a lot of work. I only got a few done and I have to do that much? The only reason why I only got a few done is because whenever the page doesn't work it was always a spelling error.So yeah, it will take me a little bit of time to finish.

    ReplyDelete