Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 7 Cycle 13

Today I started working on my CSS website project thing.  I have more work to do on it tomorrow but it's just about done.  I finished my website for my computer build and everything relating to that.  I made three videos and then put them altogether into one video.  It was an .AVI file so I used a program to convert it into a .FLV so I could import it into Dreamweaver.  The only problem with that was it put a watermark right in the middle of the video.  Another problem is that I can't upload it to the 000webhost because when uploading files to it each file can't be larger than 5mb.  My video is about 130mb so I'll have to hand it in on my Z drive and figure it out next cycle.  I'm running out of time so my main concern right now is getting my CSS website thing done.

No comments:

Post a Comment