Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 3 Cycle 11

Today we setup an HTTP server.  It was pretty self explanatory.  I also switched a screen in a laptop and have to re-install windows on it.  I'm gonna bring in my disks tomorrow because I have one that works good.  I will get that all finished tomorrow and then get tickets so I don't have to do the 3 tutorials.  After lunch we did Excel work which was easy so we flew through it.  I also have an Excel quiz I have to do so tomorrow I will also finish that.

3 comments:

  1. I have a third ticket to use on the HTTP tutorial now but I'm too far into my tutorial to just buy it, I'll save it for another day I guess. Also you were pretty quick with that laptop switching out the screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya Steve it was pretty nice how you just jumped on switching out the screen and being able to do it so quickly and clean.

    ReplyDelete