Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 2 Cycle 15

Today is Friday, obviously because we only have to blog on Fridays now.  This week was pretty easy.  Tuesday through Thursday Mr. Sid wasn't here so I did a whole bunch of  stuff.  I worked in 3ds Max, spent some time reading about Java, finished my CSS project and worked in Access.  I did a lot but at my own pace.  It was nice to not have a load of work that had to get done.  The Access work is due Monday but I only have 1 more of those to do.  I want to learn more with Java but since I have no programming background knowledge, it seems kind of difficult to first grasp.  I want to see people do it in real life.  I think if I see it being used it will become easier to learn and use.  I think Monday is the last day of the cycle.  It is also a half day.  We didn't have a long cycle so hopefully when we come back we'll have more time to do more stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment