Sunday, November 25, 2012

Cycle 5

This cycle was cut short.  I'm not sure how many days we were supposed to have but we didn't have very many due to the storm.  I think we lost like 4 days.  Anyway, this cycle we worked primarily with Access.  We also worked on the Legacy project which I personally think was a waste of time because we had lost so many days.  We were supposed to work with both access and JavaScript but we only did more Access.  I worked a lot this cycle.  I'm not sure if anyone else in the class does WBL, but I definitely like it.  It's nice to go to work, get paid and still get credit for class.  I think they should be able to do it in academics too.  The only problem with that would be all the work one would have to make up.  I went to Florida in October for a week and when I came back I had A TON OF WORK!.  Stacks on stacks of papers to do.  It definitely was not fun to have to do all that work at one time.  Overall I think this cycle went smoothly however I felt like they should have extended the cycle just so we could have a little more time to work on other things we planned to do.     

No comments:

Post a Comment